Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Is there anything better than free for your photos? ... (*the coupon for the free book is now expired*)

I watched the Oprah show tonight, and they had a show on decluttering, and one idea was to put your photos (or kids art) into a Snapfish bound book! This is a great idea, and I have made some through MyPublisher and was very pleased. But this is a very sweet deal, so pay attention. Oprah and Snapfish are giving away a free Snapfish book! Go to the Oprah site and follow the link for Wednesday's show, and click on the clean up your messy home link! (Do this even if you have a clean and neat house!!!)
Then find the link to 'get your free book'. You sign into Snapfish, which you must do by Friday at midnight to get the $30 book for free! Then, it looks like we have the weekend to finish the book. (Do read the fine print for yourself, extra pages cost more, I don't think the shipping is free.) So get busy with uploading your vacation photos, your favorite Flickr photos, last year's Christmas photos, your kid's artwork, your Hawaii vacation photos and get a free book made! What fun is that!

This is one of my favorite photos of my parents. Quite bookworthy!

8 comments:

ELK said...

martha what a simple yet stunning photo of your parents ~beautiful couple!

painted fish studio said...

great tip! love the photo of your parents!

Amy said...

the photo is dreamy beyond words;) and oh how I wish I could just settle down long enough to organize and that book sounds like a great idea!

Anonymous said...

What a beautifully striking photo. I saw you a great deal in your mothers face. WOW! I saw this on oprah too yesterday...need to get ON that!
a.

Rachel said...

This is such a great idea! I can't believe you can get one for free : )

Anna - Three Sneaky Bugs said...

I did sign up as soon as you emailed me. My computer was on the fritz for the last couple days and I have the kids to myself today and tomorrow. We'll see if I can pull it off. Fingers crossed!

Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful photo - I'm going to have to run and do this!

Anonymous said...

oops I guess I missed the deadline!