Tuesday, December 15, 2009

snapshot look at the tree with ornaments!

After almost three weeks of enjoying the tree with the lovely lights,.....
we finally had the time and energy to get the ornaments hung! I guess I was so excited to take a photo when it was done, that I only snapped the top half of the tree! I may have been a bit delirious from spending time in line at the post office today,... surrounded by the rest of humanity!
*** oh in case you thought I really lost my mind and set the tree up in front of the front door.... this is a side door we don't use in the winter! ***

5 comments:

painted fish studio said...

it's so pretty! one year, i did put my tree in front of the front door: my house is tiny and i use the back door more... it was the perfect corner!

Wanda, Melania & Mishayla said...

A blog update! I'm so proud. Thank you so much for the birthday girl picture! She loves it...and, so do I!

Char said...

the tree looks gorgeous

Cora said...

Your tree is beautiful and I enjoy seeing all the ornaments!

Anna - Three Sneaky Bugs said...

It's really lovely Martha! Merry Christmas!! (Oh, and I'm so jealous of Jen getting to meet you in person this coming weekend.)