Friday, February 27, 2009

Tagged to dig into the archives

I was tagged by Jackie / Smoothpebble to dig into my computer files and pull up the 6th photo in the 6th folder and tell the story. This photo was taken August 1, 2007 with my trusty Canon G2. I love to stop on this pullover before the Deception Pass bridge. I have a terrible time with heights, so I am wandering around the side of the road here taking photos. And if we could look closer, we would see that Chad walked across the bridge for that thrill. There is a sidewalk, but I just can't quite walk at such heights and breathe at the same time. I just looked up the bridge and it was built in 1935. It is such a spectacular beauty!
Consider yourself tagged to play this game if you want to. If you know me, you know I am not big on the tag games. This one inspired me to get a post up today!!!

8 comments:

Leacayoungart said...

great shot. i still need to post mine.

Eva said...

That's a gorgeous shot! I don't like heights either. I fall on regular ground - no sense in falling farther!

painted fish studio said...

it's been so fun to see what everyone is digging up!

gorgeous shot. and i share your height aversion...

Char said...

beautiful shot - I'm not so much scared of heights as I am of falling. so I'm fine as long as I can't see down. love the processing on the shot.

Anonymous said...

I knew you would have something interesting in your archives! What a wonderful place this is and your picture makes me feel as though I'm right there. I can almost smell the air!

Anonymous said...

Look at that turquoise water...beautiful.

Anna - Three Sneaky Bugs said...

I'm good with being tagged but not so into tagging others. So I understand on that front.

This looks like a great place to pull over. I just adore old bridges. (And I would be walking on it with Chad. I love heights.)

bomobob said...

I'm with you on tag games, but I do love looking back through older photos. I must have 40,000 slides in binders, and at least once a week I find myself browsing through them. It's always fun to go back in time.