Sunday, August 10, 2008

Blog friends are fabulous friends!

I was so touched to open my mailbox and find this beautiful package from painted fish studio. The accordian notebook is exquisite, and I plan to print some small black and white photos to put inside! And I better get back to sewing to use the ceramic buttons, ... I think each would look fantastic on a bag closure. When I opened this package, it really was clear to me how great my blog and Flickr connections are. Kindred spirits connecting because of our commonalities. It's a good thing!

5 comments:

Anna - Three Sneaky Bugs said...

Lucky, lucky you! Jen does make lovely books. And yes, it's an amazing community we've stumbled into. I'm constantly amazed myself.

painted fish studio said...

you are so welcome! i love the composition of the picture, and i'm glad we've gotten to know each other!

BatSpit said...

that is one cool book! Just perfect for your lovely photos.

Rachel said...

Those buttons are so unique and beautiful - they'll make a perfect finishing touch for a special project!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Jen is lovely and makes lovely things! I think blogging is like a beautiful intricate spider web with all the connections that are made!