Sunday, July 13, 2008

Dogs 'in motion'

Puget Sound Dock Dog competition. We discovered this gem of an event last year and we were absolutely mesmerized. This year we stumbled upon the event again. Imagine an audience with as many barking dogs as people cheering, a swimming pool that smells like wet dogs, and some incredibly driven dogs diving into the water to retrieve their reward! I actually got better pics last year, so posted this one in my pursuit for my favorite 'in motion' shot for the swap!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a hoot Mar! Leave it to you and your sense of humor to find such an event.

Anonymous said...

The kids and I have watched this on t.v and looooved it (we have a lab). I didn't know there was a local event. How fun would that be to go!

Great action shot!!
a.